Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 11: Climbing the Mountain

Ok, I have to admit the work is getting harder, and the grammar is getting more difficult to master. Difficult, but not impossible... I will hold myself to a certain standard of ability in the language of the particular set of lines before I post and translate them, so I will be posting less frequently, perhaps two or three times a week maybe. I will attempt to put together a regular schedule for this blog in order to keep a following, but this task requires lots of work, and I won't sacrifice quality for speed, but the posts will keep on coming so bear with me please. Thank you so much to those of you around the world who have visited the site and I hope that you will continue to do so. This is an amazing experience, and thank you again for sharing it with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment